Testing Respite Effect of Work on Stress Among Mothers of Children with Special Needs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rose Rubin & Shelley White-Means, 2009. "Informal Caregiving: Dilemmas of Sandwiched Caregivers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 252-267, September.
- Elizabeth T. Powers, 2001. "New Estimates of the Impact of Child Disability on Maternal Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 135-139, May.
- Lonnie Golden, 2008. "Limited Access: Disparities in Flexible Work Schedules and Work-at-home," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 86-109, March.
- David Maume, 2011. "Reconsidering the Temporal Increase in Fathers’ Time with Children," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 411-423, September.
- Shelley Haddock & Toni Zimmerman & Kevin Lyness & Scott Ziemba, 2006. "Practices of Dual Earner Couples Successfully Balancing Work and Family," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 207-234, June.
- Scott Schieman & Marisa Young, 2011. "Economic Hardship and Family-to-Work Conflict: The Importance of Gender and Work Conditions," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 46-61, March.
- Daphne Pedersen & Krista Minnotte & Gary Kiger & Susan Mannon, 2009. "Workplace Policy and Environment, Family Role Quality, and Positive Family-to-Work Spillover," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 80-89, March.
- Wendy Campione, 2008. "Employed Women’s Well-Being: The Global and Daily Impact of Work," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 346-361, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:24-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.