Signal Jamming in Pretrial Negotiation with Multiple Defendants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim Jeong-Yoo, 2003. "Signal Jamming in Games with Multiple Senders," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hviid, Morten & Medvedev, Andrei, 2010.
"The role of contribution among defendants in private antitrust litigation,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 306-316, December.
- Morten Hviid & Andrei Medvedev, 2008. "The Role of Contribution among Defendants in Private Antitrust Litigation," Working Papers 08-3, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim, 2009.
"Secrecy and fairness in plea bargaining with multiple defendants,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, pages 263-276.
- Johann K. Brunner & Paul Eckerstorfer & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimal Taxes on Wealth and Consumption in the Presence of Tax Evasion," Economics working papers 2010-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech & Paul Eckerstorfer, 2010. "Optimal Taxes on Wealth and Consumption in the Presence of Tax Evasion," NRN working papers 2010-03, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
Keywordscross-type subsidization; joint and several liability; pretrial negotiation; signal jamming; K41;
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:91:y:2007:i:2:p:177-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.