Pareto-improving Untied Aid with Environmental Externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:5:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akira Yakita, 2009. "Technology Choice And Environmental Awareness In A Trade And Environment Context," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 270-279, September.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Horatiu Rus, 2015.
"Green Technology Transfers and Border Tax Adjustments,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 189-206, September.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Horatiu Rus, 2011. "Green Technology Transfers and Border Tax Adjustments," Working Papers 1102, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Schenker, Oliver & Stephan, Gunter, 2014. "Give and take: How the funding of adaptation to climate change can improve the donor's terms-of-trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 44-55.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2005.
"Transboundary Pollution and the Welfare Effects of Technology Transfer,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 251-275, September.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2004. "Transboundary Pollution and Welfare Effects of Technology Transfer," ERSA conference papers ersa04p203, European Regional Science Association.
- Muneyuki Saito & Yasuyuki Sugiyama, 2007. "Transfer of Pollution Abatement Technology and Unemployment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(5), pages 1-8.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2007. "Welfare effects of international income transfers under transboundary pollution," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 8(2), pages 143-157, June.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Global Economic Growth and Environmental Change," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 3-29, July-Sept.
- Takumi HAIBARA, 2007. "Environmental Funds, Terms of Trade, and Welfare," GSICS Working Paper Series 15, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsPareto-improving untied aid; environmental externalities; marginal propensity to consume the polluting good; F18; F35;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:80:y:2003:i:2:p:161-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.