R&D Efficiency Gains Due to Cooperation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2009. "Dynamic efficiency of Cournot and Bertrand competition: input versus output spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 119-136, November.
- Carsten Helm & Anja Schöttner, 2008.
"Subsidizing Technological Innovations in the Presence of R&D Spillovers,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 339-353, 08.
- Helm, Carsten & Schöttner, Anja, 2005. "Subsidizing technological innovations in the presence of R&D spillovers," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 154, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Smrkolj, Grega & Wagener, Florian, 2013. "In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective," MPRA Paper 63551, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Apr 2015.
- Hinloopen, J. & Smrkolj, G. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2013. "In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2013. "In Defense of Trusts: R&D Cooperation in Global Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-045/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tesoriere, Antonio, 2008. "Endogenous R&D symmetry in linear duopoly with one-way spillovers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 213-225, May.
- Shinji Kobayashi, 2015. "On a Dynamic Model of Cooperative and Noncooperative R and D in Oligopoly with Spillovers," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 599-619, December.
- Antonio Tesoriere, 2015. "Competing R&D joint ventures in Cournot oligopoly with spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 231-256, July.
- TESORIERE, Antonio, 2005. "Endogenous R&D symmetry in linear duopoly with one-way spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers 2005045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 2009. "Dynamic R&D with spillovers: Competition vs cooperation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 568-582, March.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2003. "Dynamic R&D with Spillovers: Competition vs Cooperation," Working Papers 495, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Suetens, Sigrid, 2008. "Does R&D cooperation facilitate price collusion? An experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 822-836, June.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "Does R&D Cooperation Facilitate Price Collusion? An Experiment," Discussion Paper 2003-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Elena Cefis & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Utz Weitzel, 2009. "Effects of coordinated strategies on product and process R&D," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 193-222, April.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2016. "R&D Cooperatives and Market Collusion: A Global Dynamic Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-048/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2017. "R&D Cooperatives and Market Collusion: A Global Dynamic Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-020/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeroen Hinloopen, 2015. "Stability, strategic substitutes, strategic complements," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 129-135, October.
- Antonio Tesoriere, 2009. "Endogenous Asymmetry and Cooperative R&D in Linear Duopoly with Spillovers," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(4), pages 579-597, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:80:y:2003:i:2:p:107-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed