No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 74 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970.
"Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- DEBREU, Gérard, "undated". "Economies with a finite set of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 67, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schmeidler, David, 1969. "Competitive Equilibria in Markets with a Continuum of Traders and Incomplete Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 578-585, October.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, "undated". "Competitive equilibria in markets with a continuum of traders and incomplete preferences," CORE Discussion Papers RP 62, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- J. M. Grandmont & A. P. Kirman & W. Neuefeind, 1974. "A New Approach to the Uniqueness of Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 289-291.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975. "Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1950. "A Difficulty in the Concept of Social Welfare," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 328-328. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:74:y:2001:i:1:p:104-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.