A Study of the Relationship Between Personal Values and Moral Reasoning of Undergraduate Business Students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusuf Sidani & Dima Jamali, 2010. "The Egyptian Worker: Work Beliefs and Attitudes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 433-450, March.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i5p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- González Rodríguez, María Del Rosario & Díaz Fernádez, María Del Carmen & Spers, Valéria Rueda Elias & Leite, Marcelo da Silva, 2016. "Relação entre variáveis de base, valores e responsabilidade social corporativa," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 56(1), January.
- Pi-Yueh Cheng & Mei-Chin Chu, 2014. "Behavioral Factors Affecting Students’ Intentions to Enroll in Business Ethics Courses: A Comparison of the Theory of Planned Behavior and Social Cognitive Theory Using Self-Identity as a Moderator," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 35-46, September.
- George Lan & Zhenzhong Ma & JianAn Cao & He Zhang, 2009. "A Comparison of Personal Values of Chinese Accounting Practitioners and Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 59-76, April.
- Esther Roca, 2010. "The Exercise of Moral Imagination in Stigmatized Work Groups," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 135-147, September.
- Ma. González-Rodríguez & Ma. Díaz-Fernández & Biagio Simonetti, 2013. "Corporative social responsibilities perceptions: an aproximation through Spanish university students’ values," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2379-2398, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness undergraduate majors; cognitive moral development; defining issues test-2; maintains norms; personal interest; personal values; post-conventional; schwarts values questionnairc; value types;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:78:y:2008:i:1:p:121-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.