Work and The Most Terrible Life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Dees, J. & Cramton, Peter C., 1991.
"Shrewd Bargaining on the Moral Frontier: Toward a Theory of Morality In Practice,"
Business Ethics Quarterly,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 135-167, April.
- Peter Cramton & J. Gregory Dees, 1991. "Shrewd Bargaining on the Moral Frontier: Toward a Theory of Morality in Pratice," Papers of Peter Cramton 91beq, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Boles, Terry L. & Croson, Rachel T. A. & Murnighan, J. Keith, 2000. "Deception and Retribution in Repeated Ultimatum Bargaining," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 235-259, November.
- Carnevale, Peter J. D. & Isen, Alice M., 1986. "The influence of positive affect and visual access on the discovery of integrative solutions in bilateral negotiation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Mara Olekalns & Philip Smith, 2007. "Loose with the Truth: Predicting Deception in Negotiation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 225-238, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cécile Rozuel, 2016. "Challenging the ‘Million Zeros’: The Importance of Imagination for Business Ethics Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 39-51, September.
- Marjolein Lips-Wiersma & Lani Morris, 2009. "Discriminating Between ‘Meaningful Work’ and the ‘Management of Meaning’," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 491-511, September.
- Christopher Michaelson & Michael Pratt & Adam Grant & Craig Dunn, 2014. "Meaningful Work: Connecting Business Ethics and Organization Studies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 77-90, April.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3538-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness ethics; meaning of work; meaningful work; professional responsibility; Tolstoy; work;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:77:y:2008:i:3:p:335-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.