How did Dentists Respond to the Introduction of Global Budgets in Taiwan? An Evaluation Using Individual Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Terza, Joseph V. & Basu, Anirban & Rathouz, Paul J., 2008. "Two-stage residual inclusion estimation: Addressing endogeneity in health econometric modeling," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 531-543, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glied, Sherry & Zivin, Joshua Graff, 2002.
"How do doctors behave when some (but not all) of their patients are in managed care?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 337-353, March.
- Sherry Glied & Joshua Zivin, 2000. "How Do Doctors Behave When Some (But Not All) of Their Patients are in Managed Care?," NBER Working Papers 7907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2000. "The anatomy of health insurance," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 563-643 Elsevier.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Richard C. Lindrooth & Edward C. Norton & Barbara Dickey, 2002. "Provider Selection, Bargaining, and Utilization Management in Managed Care," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(3), pages 348-365, July.
- Baker, Laurence C & Corts, Kenneth S, 1996. "HMO Penetration and the Cost of Health Care: Market Discipline or Market Segmentation?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 389-394, May.
- Wagner, Todd H. & Hu, Teh-wei & Hibbard, Judith H., 2001. "The demand for consumer health information," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1059-1075, November.
- Glied, Sherry, 2000. "Managed care," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 707-753 Elsevier.
- Hai Fang & Hong Liu & John Rizzo, 2009. "Has the use of physician gatekeepers declined among HMOs? Evidence from the United States," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 183-195, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reed W. Robert & Webb Rachel, 2010.
"The PCSE Estimator is Good -- Just Not As Good As You Think,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, September.
- W. Robert Reed & Rachel Webb, 2010. "The PCSE Estimator is Good -- Just Not as Good as You Think," Working Papers in Economics 10/53, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, Ray-E. & Hsieh, Chi-Jeng & Myrtle, Robert C., 2011. "The effect of outpatient dialysis global budget cap on healthcare utilization by end-stage renal disease patients," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 153-159, July.
- Kamhon Kan & Shu-Fen Li & Wei-Der Tsai, 2014. "The impact of global budgeting on treatment intensity and outcomes," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 311-337, December.
- Jones, A.M, 2010. "Models For Health Care," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pi-Fem Hsu, 2014. "Does a global budget superimposed on fee-for-service payments mitigate hospitals’ medical claims in Taiwan?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 369-384, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:4:y:2004:i:4:p:307-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.