Wage dispersion in Germany and the US: is there compression from below?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franz, Wolfgang & Steiner, Viktor, 1999.
"Wages in the East German transition process: facts and explanations,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
99-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Franz & Viktor Steiner, 2000. "Wages in the East German Transition Process: Facts and Explanations," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 241-269, 08.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 1994.
"International Differences in Male Wage Inequality: Institutions versus Market Forces,"
NBER Working Papers
4678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1996. "International Differences in Male Wage Inequality: Institutions versus Market Forces," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 791-836, August.
- Wood, Adrian, 1998. "Globalisation and the Rise in Labour Market Inequalities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1463-82, September.
- Paul Krugman, 1994.
"Past and prospective causes of high unemployment,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 23-43.
- Paul Krugman, 1994. "Past and prospective causes of high unemployment," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-98.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1996. "Changes in the Distribution of Wages and Unemployment in OECD Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 302-08, May.
- Steven J. Davis, 1992.
"Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages,"
NBER Working Papers
4085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis, 1992. "Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 239-300 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst Siebert, 2003. "Why Germany Has Such a Weak Growth Performance," Kiel Working Papers 1182, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:5:y:2008:i:4:p:345-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.