Dynamically accepting and scheduling patients for home healthcare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pillac, Victor & Gendreau, Michel & Guéret, Christelle & Medaglia, Andrés L., 2013. "A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 1-11.
- Maya Duque, P.A. & Castro, M. & Sörensen, K. & Goos, P., 2015. "Home care service planning. The case of Landelijke Thuiszorg," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 292-301.
- Soumia Ichoua & Michel Gendreau & Jean-Yves Potvin, 2006. "Exploiting Knowledge About Future Demands for Real-Time Vehicle Dispatching," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 211-225, May.
- Ulrike Ritzinger & Jakob Puchinger & Richard F. Hartl, 2016. "A survey on dynamic and stochastic vehicle routing problems," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 215-231, January.
- Carello, Giuliana & Lanzarone, Ettore, 2014. "A cardinality-constrained robust model for the assignment problem in Home Care services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 748-762.
- Sachidanand V. Begur & David M. Miller & Jerry R. Weaver, 1997. "An Integrated Spatial DSS for Scheduling and Routing Home-Health-Care Nurses," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 35-48, August.
- Gerhard Hiermann & Matthias Prandtstetter & Andrea Rendl & Jakob Puchinger & Günther Raidl, 2015. "Metaheuristics for solving a multimodal home-healthcare scheduling problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 89-113, March.
- Braekers, Kris & Hartl, Richard F. & Parragh, Sophie N. & Tricoire, Fabien, 2016. "A bi-objective home care scheduling problem: Analyzing the trade-off between costs and client inconvenience," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 428-443.
- Soumia Ichoua & Michel Gendreau & Jean-Yves Potvin, 2000. "Diversion Issues in Real-Time Vehicle Dispatching," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 426-438, November.
- Jonathan Bard & Yufen Shao & Xiangtong Qi & Ahmad Jarrah, 2014. "The traveling therapist scheduling problem," IISE Transactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 683-706.
- Russell W. Bent & Pascal Van Hentenryck, 2004. "Scenario-Based Planning for Partially Dynamic Vehicle Routing with Stochastic Customers," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 977-987, December.
- Dorota Mankowska & Frank Meisel & Christian Bierwirth, 2014. "The home health care routing and scheduling problem with interdependent services," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 15-30, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mustafa Demirbilek & Juergen Branke & Arne K. Strauss, 2021. "Home healthcare routing and scheduling of multiple nurses in a dynamic environment," Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 253-280, March.
- Gomes, Maria Isabel & Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira, 2019. "Modelling and (re-)planning periodic home social care services with loyalty and non-loyalty features," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(1), pages 284-299.
- Paraskevopoulos, Dimitris C. & Laporte, Gilbert & Repoussis, Panagiotis P. & Tarantilis, Christos D., 2017. "Resource constrained routing and scheduling: Review and research prospects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 263(3), pages 737-754.
- Yu Wu & Bo Zeng & Siming Huang, 2019. "A Dynamic Strategy for Home Pick-Up Service with Uncertain Customer Requests and Its Implementation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-21, April.
- Laura Malagodi & Ettore Lanzarone & Andrea Matta, 2021. "Home care vehicle routing problem with chargeable overtime and strict and soft preference matching," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 140-159, March.
- Grenouilleau, Florian & Legrain, Antoine & Lahrichi, Nadia & Rousseau, Louis-Martin, 2019. "A set partitioning heuristic for the home health care routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 275(1), pages 295-303.
- Alonso Tabares, Diego & Mora-Camino, Felix & Drouin, Antoine, 2021. "A multi-time scale management structure for airport ground handling automation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Gang Du & Luyao Zheng & Xiaoling Ouyang, 2019. "Real-time scheduling optimization considering the unexpected events in home health care," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 196-220, January.
- Mike Hewitt & Maciek Nowak & Nisha Nataraj, 2016. "Planning Strategies for Home Health Care Delivery," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(05), pages 1-26, October.
- Lin, Meiyan & Ma, Lijun & Ying, Chengshuo, 2021. "Matching daily home health-care demands with supply in service-sharing platforms," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Cinar, Ahmet & Salman, F. Sibel & Bozkaya, Burcin, 2021. "Prioritized single nurse routing and scheduling for home healthcare services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 289(3), pages 867-878.
- Semih Yalçındağ & Andrea Matta & Evren Şahin & J. George Shanthikumar, 2016. "The patient assignment problem in home health care: using a data-driven method to estimate the travel times of care givers," Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 304-335, June.
- Diego Cattaruzza & Nabil Absi & Dominique Feillet & Jesús González-Feliu, 2017. "Vehicle routing problems for city logistics," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 6(1), pages 51-79, March.
- Marlin W. Ulmer & Leonard Heilig & Stefan Voß, 2017. "On the Value and Challenge of Real-Time Information in Dynamic Dispatching of Service Vehicles," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 59(3), pages 161-171, June.
- Biao Yuan & Zhibin Jiang, 2017. "Disruption Management for the Real-Time Home Caregiver Scheduling and Routing Problem," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, November.
- Zheng, Chenyang & Wang, Shuming & Li, Ningxin & Wu, Yuanhao, 2021. "Stochastic joint homecare service and capacity planning with nested decomposition approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 295(1), pages 203-222.
- Neda Tanoumand & Tonguç Ünlüyurt, 2021. "An exact algorithm for the resource constrained home health care vehicle routing problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 304(1), pages 397-425, September.
- Mosquera, Federico & Smet, Pieter & Vanden Berghe, Greet, 2019. "Flexible home care scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 80-95.
- Zhaoxia Guo & Stein W. Wallace & Michal Kaut, 2019. "Vehicle Routing with Space- and Time-Correlated Stochastic Travel Times: Evaluating the Objective Function," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 654-670, October.
- Gang Du & Xi Liang & Chuanwang Sun, 2017. "Scheduling Optimization of Home Health Care Service Considering Patients’ Priorities and Time Windows," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-22, February.
More about this item
KeywordsHome healthcare; Optimisation; Heuristics; Simulation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:22:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10729-017-9428-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.