Charitable Lottery Structure and Fund Raising: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & John P. Lightle & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2016.
"Priming The Charitable Pump: An Experimental Investigation Of Two-Stage Raffles,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 508-519, January.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & John Lightle & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2013. "Priming the charitable pump: An experimental investigation of two-stage raffles," Working Papers wp2013_05_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Lange, Andreas & List, John A. & Price, Michael K., 2007.
"A fundraising mechanism inspired by historical tontines: Theory and experimental evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(9), pages 1750-1782, September.
- Andreas Lange & John List & Michael Price, 2007. "A fundraising mechanism inspired by historical tontines: Theory and experimental evidence," Natural Field Experiments 00478, The Field Experiments Website.
- Craig E. Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2006.
"Toward an Understanding of the Economics of Charity: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 747-782.
- Craig Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2005. "Toward an Understanding of the Economics of Charity: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 11611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig Landry & Andreas Lange & John List & Michael Price & Nicholas Rupp, 2006. "Toward an understanding of the economics of charity: Evidence from a field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00292, The Field Experiments Website.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2018. "The Shape of Warm Glow: Field Experimental Evidence from a Fundraiser," IZA Discussion Papers 11760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:30-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers 1110, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Jiří Špalek & Zuzana Berná, 2011. "Threshold Effectiveness in Contributing to the Public Goods: Experiments Involving Czech Students," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 250-267.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:7:y:2004:i:3:p:217-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.