Partial International Coordination in the Great Fish War
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Denisova & Andrey Garnaev, 2008. "Fish Wars: Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Approaches," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 2(1), pages 028-040, March.
- Michael Finus & Raoul Schneider & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2011. "The Incentive Structure of Impure Public Good Provision – The Case of International Fisheries," Discussion Papers 1103, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Pintassilgo & Lone Kronbak & Marko Lindroos, 2015. "International Fisheries Agreements: A Game Theoretical Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 689-709, December.
- Sébastien Rouillon, 2012. "Decentralized Management of a Fishery," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 181-193, June.
- Blasiak, Robert & Yagi, Nobuyuki & Kurokura, Hisashi, 2015. "Impacts of hegemony and shifts in dominance on marine capture fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 52-58.
- Miller, Steve & Nkuiya, Bruno, 2016. "Coalition formation in fisheries with potential regime shift," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 189-207.
- Florian K. Diekert & Emmi Nieminen, 2017. "International Fisheries Agreements with a Shifting Stock," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 185-211, June.
- Pedro Pintassilgo & Michael Finus & Marko Lindroos & Gordon Munro, 2010.
"Stability and Success of Regional Fisheries Management Organizations,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 377-402, July.
- Finus, Michael & Lindroos, Marko & Munro, Gordon & Pintassilgo, Pedro, 2008. "Stability and Success of Regional Fisheries Management Organizations," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-11, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo & Marko Lindroos & Gordon Munro, 2008. "Stability and Success of Regional Fisheries Management Organizations," Working Papers 2008.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michèle Breton & Michel Keoula, 2012. "Farsightedness in a Coalitional Great Fish War," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 297-315, February.
- Breton, Michèle & Keoula, Michel Yevenunye, 2014. "A great fish war model with asymmetric players," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-223.
- Pintassilgo, Pedro & Laukkanen, Marita & Kronbak, Lone Grønbæk & Lindroos, Marko, 2015. "International Fisheries Agreements and Non-consumptive Values," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic game; fish war; partial coordination; sustainability; renewable natural resource; Q20; C79; D90;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:33:y:2006:i:4:p:463-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .