A Comment on Huang and Cai's Constant-Returns Endogenous Growth with Pollution Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung-Huang Huang & Deqin Cai, 1994. "Constant-returns endogenous growth with pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(4), pages 383-400, August.
- Keeler, Emmett & Spence, Michael & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1972. "The optimal control of pollution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34, February.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 1991. "Optimal growth with renewable resources and pollution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 650-661, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Wang, Yi-Chia & Chuang, Yih-Chyi, 2011. "Environmental resilience and economic growth: Command economy's optimization and environmental Kuznets curve," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2854-2861.
- Chen, Li-Ju & Lu, Lee-Jung & Tai, Meng-Yi & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2014. "Energy structure, energy policy, and economic sustainable development," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 203-210.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2357-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Schaefer, 2016. "Survival to Adulthood and the Growth Drag of Pollution," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/241, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chen, Jhy-hwa & Chang, Shu-hua & Lai, Ching-chong, 2014. "Environmental consciousness, economic growth, and macroeconomic instability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 151-160.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:20:y:2001:i:2:p:165-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .