Sequential trials and the English rule
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Landes, William M., 1994. "Counterclaims: An economic analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 235-244, September.
- Landes, William M, 1993. "Sequential versus Unitary Trials: An Economic Analysis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 99-134, January.
- Chen, Kong-Pin & Chien, Hung-Ken & Chu, C Y Cyrus, 1997. "Sequential versus Unitary Trials with Asymmetric Information," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 239-258, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- At, Christian & Gabuthy, Yannick, 2015. "Moral hazard and agency relationship in sequential litigation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 86-90.
More about this item
KeywordsFee shifting; Rules of cost allocation; American rule; English rule; Unitary trials; Sequential trials; Bifurcated trials; Economics of civil procedure; K40; K41;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:34:y:2012:i:1:p:31-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .