The relative success of private funders and government funders in funding important science
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur M. Diamond, 1993. "Economic Explanations of the Behaviour of Universities and Scholars," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4/5), pages 107-133, September.
- Laband, David N., 1994. "National Science Foundation Grants for Economics: Correspondence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 201-203, Winter.
- Friedman, Milton, 1994. "National Science Foundation Grants for Economics: Correspondence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 199-200, Winter.
- Arthur Diamond, 2004. "Zvi Griliches's contributions to the economics of technology and growth," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 365-397.
- Merz, Thomas E & Joyce, B Patrick & Davutyan, Nurhan, 1994. "National Science Foundation Grants for Economics: Correspondence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 200-201, Winter.
- G. Bekele & A. G. Holtmann, 1987. "A Cost Function for Nursing Homes: Toward a System of Diagnostic Reimbursement Groupings," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 115-122, Apr-Jun.
- Lode Vereeck, 1993. "Althoff's Administration of the Academic System: An Economic Approach," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4/5), pages 71-89, September.
- George J. Borjas & H. E. Frech III & Paul B. Ginsburg, 1983. "Property Rights and Wages: The Case of Nursing Homes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(2), pages 231-246.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, July.
- Susan Feigenbaum, 1980. "The Case of Income Redistribution: a Theory of Government and Private Provision of Collective Goods," Public Finance Review, , vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:21:y:2006:i:2:p:149-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.