On the stability of the solutions of an impulsive Solow model with endogenous population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1969. "Stability of Growth Equilibrium in a Neoclassical Vintage Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(2), pages 141-148, June.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1970. "Growth Paths in the Solow Neoclassical Growth Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 134-139.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Licandro, Omar & Paul, Christopher, 1997.
"Differential-difference equations in economics: On the numerical solution of vintage capital growth models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 347-362.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Omar Licandro & Christopher Paul, "undated". "Differential-Difference Equations in Economics: On the Numerical Solution of Vintage Capital Growth Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _036, Society for Computational Economics.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Licandro, Omar & Paul, Christopher, 1995. "Differential-difference equations in economics: on the numerical solution of vintage capital growth models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3951, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- R. M. Solow & J. Tobin & C. C. von Weizsäcker & M. Yaari, 1966. "Neoclassical Growth with Fixed Factor Proportions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 79-115.
- Luciano Fanti & Piero Manfredi, 2003. "The Solow¡¯S Model With Endogenous Population: A Neoclassical Growth Cycle Model," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 103-115, December.
- Guerrini, Luca, 2006. "The Solow-Swan model with a bounded population growth rate," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 14-21, February.
- Raut, L K & Srinivasan, T N, 1994. "Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(5), pages 777-790, August.
- David N. DeJong & Beth F. Ingram & Charles H. Whiteman, 2000. "Keynesian impulses versus Solow residuals: identifying sources of business cycle fluctuations," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 311-329.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arfat Ahmad Sofi & S. Raja Sethu Durai, 2016. "Income convergence in India: a nonparametric approach," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 23-40, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSolow growth model; Endogenous population; Impulses; Stability; C62; E2; J0;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:46:y:2013:i:2:p:203-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .