Measuring Lifetime Redistribution in Dutch Occupational Pensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gollier, Christian, 2008.
"Intergenerational risk-sharing and risk-taking of a pension fund,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1463-1485, June.
- Gollier, Christian, 2007. "Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Risk-Taking of a Pension Fund," IDEI Working Papers 42, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian Gollier, 2007. "Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Risk-Taking of a Pension Fund," CESifo Working Paper Series 1969, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cui, Jiajia & Jong, Frank De & Ponds, Eduard, 2011. "Intergenerational risk sharing within funded pension schemes," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 1-29, January.
- Hoevenaars, Roy P.M.M. & Ponds, Eduard H.M., 2008. "Valuation of intergenerational transfers in funded collective pension schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 578-593, April.
- Alessandro Sommacal, 2006.
"Pension systems and intragenenerational redistribution when labor supply is endogenous,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 379-406, July.
- Alessandro, SOMMACAL, 2004. "Pension systems and intragenerational redistribution when labor supply is endogenous," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michiel Evers & Ruud Mooij & Daniel Vuuren, 2008. "The Wage Elasticity of Labour Supply: A Synthesis of Empirical Estimates," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 25-43, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yvonne Adema & Jan Bonenkamp & Lex Meijdam, 2016.
"Flexible pension take-up in social security,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Adema, Y. & Bonenkamp, J. & Meijdam, A.C., 2013. "Flexible Pension Take-up in Social Security," Discussion Paper 2013-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Bonenkamp & Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam, 2013. "Flexible pension take-up in social security," CPB Discussion Paper 254, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yvonne Adema & Jan Bonenkamp & Lex Meijdam, 2013. "Flexible Pension Take-up in Social Security," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-091/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adema, Y. & Bonenkamp, J. & Meijdam, Lex, 2016. "Flexible pension take-up in social security," Other publications TiSEM 8e9de9ae-c1e4-41e2-8893-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Platanakis, Emmanouil & Sutcliffe, Charles, 2016.
"Pension scheme redesign and wealth redistribution between the members and sponsor: The USS rule change in October 2011,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 14-28.
- Emmanouil Platanakis & Charles Sutcliffe, 2015. "Pension Scheme Redesign and Wealth Redistribution Between the Members and Sponsor: The USS Rule Change in October 2011," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Wiemer Salverda & Christina Haas & Marloes Graaf-zijl & Bram Lancee & Natascha Notten & Tahnee Ooms, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the Netherlands," GINI Country Reports netherlands, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsoccupational pensions; lifetime redistribution; uniform pricing; G23;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:157:y:2009:i:1:p:49-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.