Sharing risk: the Netherlands' new approach to pensions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemna, A.G.Z. & Ponds, E.H.M. & Steenbeek, O.W., 2012. "Pension funds in The Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 1954d9b4-2e2d-4950-a770-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Salamanca Acosta, N. & de Grip, A. & Sleijpen, O.C.H.M., 2013.
"How individuals react to defined benefit pension risk,"
ROA Research Memorandum
015, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Salamanca, N. & de Grip, A. & Sleijpen, O.C.H.M., 2013. "How individuals react to defined benefit pension risk," Research Memorandum 046, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Rauh, 2012. "Linking Benefits to Investment Performance in US Public Pension Systems," NBER Working Papers 18491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Lekniute, Z. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2014. "Reforming US public sector plans : Truths and consequences," Other publications TiSEM 55b5bb2c-2212-4fbf-b701-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kortleve, N. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2010.
"How to close the funding gap in Dutch pension plans? Impact on generations,"
Other publications TiSEM
a14c9f73-ed29-4561-b63d-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eduard Ponds & Niels Kortleve, 2010. "How to Close the Funding Gap in Dutch Pension Plans? Impact on Generations," Issues in Brief ib2010-7, Center for Retirement Research, revised Apr 2010.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W. G. A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H. M. Ponds, 2012.
"Pension Funds’ Asset Allocation and Participant Age: A Test of the Life-Cycle Model,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(3), pages 595-618, September.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W.G.A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H.M. Ponds, 2009. "Pension funds' asset allocation and participant age: a test of the life-cycle model," DNB Working Papers 223, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dirk Broeders & Paul Hilbers & David Rijsbergen & Ningli Shen, 2014.
"What Drives Pension Indexation in Turbulent Times? An Empirical Examination of Dutch Pension Funds,"
Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 41-70, March.
- Dirk Broeders & Paul Hilbers & David Rijsbergen, 2013. "What drives pension indexation in turbulent times? An empirical examination of Dutch pension funds," DNB Working Papers 368, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dirk Broeders & Eduard H.M. Ponds, 2012. "Dutch Pension System Reform. A Step Closer to the Ideal System Design," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(3), pages 65-76, November.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:3:p:19069676 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broeders, D. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2012. "Dutch pension system reform – A step closer to the ideal system?," Other publications TiSEM 9d057b0e-edd6-48a5-b67d-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Novy-Marx, Robert & Rauh, Joshua D., 2014. "Linking benefits to investment performance in US public pension systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 47-61.
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Steenbeek, O.W. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "The Occurrence and Impact of Pension Fund Discontinuity," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-008-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:8:y:2009:i:01:p:91-105_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.