Features of Multiregional and Intertemporal AGE Modelling with GEMPACK
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farmer, Karl & Wendner, Ronald, 2004.
"Dynamic multi-sector CGE modeling and the specification of capital,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 469-492, December.
- FARMER Karl & WENDNER Ronald, "undated". "Dynamic Multi-Sector CGE Modelling and the Specification of Capital," EcoMod2003 330700051, EcoMod.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2001. "An applied dynamic general equilibrium model of environmental tax reforms and pension policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-50, January.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2003.
"The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
g-143, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Maureen Rimmer & Peter Dixon, 2004. "The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 347, Econometric Society.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp016, IIIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:9:y:1996:i:4:p:331-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.