Features of Multiregional and Intertemporal AGE Modelling with GEMPACK
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2000.
"Learning, Network Formation and Coordination,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-093/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Goyal, S. & Vega-Redondo, F., 2000. "Learning, Network Formation and Coordination," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9954-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2000. "Learning, Network Formation and Coordination," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0113, Econometric Society.
- Fernando Vega Redondo & Sanjeev Goyal, 2001. "Learning, Network Formation And Coordination," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 2001. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 235-260.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Watts, Alison, 2002.
"On the formation of interaction networks in social coordination games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 265-291, November.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Alison Watts, 2000. "On the Formation of Interaction Networks in Social Coordination Games," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0778, Econometric Society.
- Blume Lawrence E., 1993.
"The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 387-424, July.
- L. Blume, 2010. "The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 488, David K. Levine.
- Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2005. "Endogenous neighborhood formation in a local coordination model with negative network externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 297-319, January.
- Edward Droste & Robert P. Gilles & Cathleen Johnson, 2000. "Evolution of Conventions in Endogenous Social Networks," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0594, Econometric Society.
- Alan Kirman, 1997. "The economy as an evolving network," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 339-353.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farmer, Karl & Wendner, Ronald, 2004.
"Dynamic multi-sector CGE modeling and the specification of capital,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 469-492, December.
- FARMER Karl & WENDNER Ronald, "undated". "Dynamic Multi-Sector CGE Modelling and the Specification of Capital," EcoMod2003 330700051, EcoMod.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2001. "An applied dynamic general equilibrium model of environmental tax reforms and pension policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-50, January.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2003.
"The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
g-143, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Maureen Rimmer & Peter Dixon, 2004. "The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 347, Econometric Society.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "The US economy from 1992 to 1998: historical and decomposition simulations with the USAGE model," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp016, IIIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:9:y:1996:i:4:p:331-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .