Constrained Maximum Likelihood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Mukhtar M. & Sharma, Subhash C., 1996. "Robustness to nonnormality of regression F-tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 175-205.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"Efficiency, technical change, and returns to scale in large US banks: Panel data evidence from an output distance function satisfying theoretical regularity,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency, Technical Change, and Returns to Scale in Large U.S. Banks: Panel Data Evidence from an Output Distance Function Satisfying Theoretical Regularity," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Robert F. Engle & Aaron D. Smith, 1999.
"Stochastic Permanent Breaks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 553-574, November.
- Engle, Robert F & Smith, Aaron, 1998. "Stochastic Permanent Breaks," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt99v0s0zx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ooms, M., 2008. "Trends in Applied Econometrics Software Development 1985-2008, an analysis of Journal of Applied Econometrics research articles, software reviews, data and code," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- P. S. Sephton, 2000. "Financial analysis package for GAUSS," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 433-438.
- Jolynn Pek & Hao Wu, 2015. "Profile Likelihood-Based Confidence Intervals and Regions for Structural Equation Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1123-1145, December.
- George Economides & Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Ulrich Woitek, 2003.
"Electoral Uncertainty, Fiscal Policies & Growth: Theory and Evidence from Germany, the UK and the US,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1072, CESifo Group Munich.
- Apostolis Philippopoulos & George Economides & Jim Malley, 2004. "Electoral Uncertainty, Fiscal Policies & Growth: Theory And Evidence From Germany, The UK And The US," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 39, Royal Economic Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:10:y:1997:i:3:p:251-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .