The Ziggurat Method for Generating Random Variables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed Bensaida, 2012. "Improving the Forecasting Power of Volatility Models," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 51-64, July.
- Nordahl, Helge A., 2008. "Valuation of life insurance surrender and exchange options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 909-919, June.
- Diaz-Emparanza, Ignacio, 2014.
"Numerical distribution functions for seasonal unit root tests,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 237-247.
- Díaz-Emparanza Herrero, Ignacio, 2011. "Numerical Distribution Functions for Seasonal Unit Root Tests," BILTOKI 2011-09, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Leong, Philip H. W. & Zhang, Ganglie & Lee, Dong-U & Luk, Wayne & Villasenor, John, 2005. "A Comment on the Implementation of the Ziggurat Method," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 12(i07).
- Yalta, A. Talha & Schreiber, Sven, 2012. "Random Number Generation in gretl," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 50(c01).
- Huthmacher, Klaus & Herzwurm, André & Gnewuch, Michael & Ritter, Klaus & Rethfeld, Baerbel, 2015. "Monte Carlo simulation of electron dynamics in liquid water," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 429(C), pages 242-251.
- Harman, Radoslav & Lacko, Vladimír, 2010. "On decompositional algorithms for uniform sampling from n-spheres and n-balls," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2297-2304, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:005:i08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.