Toward an Understanding of Real Estate Homebuyer Internet Search Behavior: An Application of Ocular Tracking Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Paul J., 1986. "What do professors do?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 38-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eli Beracha & Michael J. Seiler, 2015. "The Effect of Pricing Strategy on Home Selection and Transaction Prices: An Investigation of the Left-Most Digit Effect," Framed Field Experiments 00630, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ran, Tao & Yue, Chengyan & Rihn, Alicia, 2015. "Are Grocery Shoppers of Households with Weight-Concerned Members Willing to Pay More for Nutrtional Information on Food?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Cardella, Eric & Seiler, Michael J., 2016. "The effect of listing price strategy on real estate negotiations: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 71-90.
- Eli Beracha & Michael Seiler, 2014. "The Effect of Listing Price Strategy on Transaction Selling Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 237-255, August.
- David Koch & Gunther Maier, 2015. "The influence of estate agencies’ location and time on Internet," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(2), pages 147-171, October.
- Michael J. Seiler, 2014. "Measuring the Impact of Eminent Domain Partial Takings: A Behavioral Approach," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 137-156.
- Eric Cardella & Michael J. Seiler, 2016. "The Effect of Listing Price Strategy on Real Estate Negotiations: An Experimental Study," Framed Field Experiments 00623, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:34:n:2:2012:p:211-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .