Modeling Relationships among Securitized Property Markets, Stock Markets and Macroeconomic Variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Paul J., 1986. "What do professors do?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 38-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hui, Eddie C.M. & Chen, Jia & Chan, Ka Kwan Kevin, 2016. "Are international securitized property markets converging or diverging?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 446(C), pages 1-10.
- Hui, Eddie Chi-man & Chan, Ka Kwan Kevin, 2014. "The global financial crisis: Is there any contagion between real estate and equity markets?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 405(C), pages 216-225.
- Abel Olaleye & Benjamin Ekemode, 2014. "Integration between real estate equity and non-real estate equity," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 244-255, April.
- Hui, Eddie Chi-Man & Wang, Ziyou, 2015. "Can we predict the property cycle? A study of securitized property market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 426(C), pages 72-87.
- Liow, Kim Hiang & Newell, Graeme, 2016. "Real estate global beta and spillovers: An international study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 297-313.
- George D. Cashman & David M. Harrison & Hainan Sheng, 2015. "Political Risk and the Cost of Capital in Asia-Pacific Property Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 331-364.
- Kim Hiang Liow & Felix Schindler, 2014. "An Assessment of the Relationship between Public Real Estate and Stock Markets at the Local, Regional, and Global Levels," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 157-202.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:34:n:2:2012:p:127-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.