Intraday REIT Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Hartzell & David G. Shulma & Vice President, 1987. "Refining the Analysis of Regional Diversification for Income-Producing Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 2(2), pages 85-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaakko Niskanen & Heidi Falkenbach, 2011. "Liquidity of European real estate equities: REITs and REOCs," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 173-187.
- Paul Anglin & Robert Edelstein & Yanmin Gao & Desmond Tsang, 2011. "How Does Corporate Governance Affect the Quality of Investor Information? The Curious Case of REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, pages 1-24.
- Denis Schweizer & Lars Haß & Lutz Johanning & Bernd Rudolph, 2013. "Do Alternative Real Estate Investment Vehicles Add Value to REITs? Evidence from German Open-ended Property Funds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, pages 65-82.
- Mathew, Prem G. & Michayluk, David & Kofman, Paul, 2007. "Are foreign issuers complying with Regulation Fair Disclosure?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 246-260, July.
- Benjamin Blau & Jared Egginton & Matthew Hill, 2016. "REITs and market friction," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, pages 1-24.
- Benjamin Blau & Jared F. Egginton & Matthew Hill, 2016. "REITs and market friction," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, pages 1-24.
- Jinliang Li & Robert M. Mooradian & Shiawee X. Yang, 2009. "The Information Content of the NCREIF Index," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, pages 93-116.
- Heidi Falkenbach & Jaakko Niskanen & Sami KiehelÃ¤, 2013. "Development and performance of the public real estate investment sector in Finland," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 233-247.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:27:n:2:2005:p:155-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.