Taiwan's trade and FDI policies and their effect on productivity growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Tain-Jy & Tang, De-piao, 1990. "Export Performance and Productivity Growth: The Case of Taiwan," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(3), pages 575-585, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timmer, Marcel P., 1998. "Catch up patterns in newly industrializing countries : an international comparison of manufacturing productivity in Taiwan, 1961-1993," GGDC Research Memorandum 199840, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Okuda, Satoru, 1997. "Industrialization Policies of Korea and Taiwan and Their Effects on Manufacturing Productivity," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 35(4), pages 358-381, December.
- Austria, Myrna S., 1998. "Productivity Growth in the Philippines After the Industrial Reforms," Discussion Papers DP 1998-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Satya Paul & Andrew Marks, 2009. "Modelling Productivity Effects Of Trade Openness: A Dual Approach ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 105-123, June.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
- Kishor Sharma, 1997. "Economic Liberalisation and Manufacturing Productivity in Nepal," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 4(2), pages 177-184.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
- K L Chawla & Pankaj Kumar Gupta, 2014. "Financial Perspectives of Globalization in Emerging Economies ? Concerns for India," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401601, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Akinlo, Anthony Enisan, 2005. "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Total Factor Productivity in Sub-Saharan African Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2006. "Imperfect Competition, Economic Miracle, and Manufacturing Productivity Growth: Empirical Evidence from Taiwan," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 341-359, September.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Economic growth; International trade; Trade policy; Foreign investments; Taiwan; 生産性; 経済成長; 貿易; 貿易政策; 国際投資; 台湾;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:deveco:v:32:y:1994:i:4:p:423-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .