Export Performance and Productivity Growth: The Case of Taiwan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don, 1999.
"Export taxes and sectoral economic growth: evidence from cotton and yarn markets in Pakistan,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 263-276, May.
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don, 1999. "Export taxes and sectoral economic growth: evidence from cotton and yarn markets in Pakistan," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Ercan Uygur, 1990. "Financial Liberalization and the Real Sector in Turkey," Discussion Papers 9010, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2006. "Imperfect Competition, Economic Miracle, and Manufacturing Productivity Growth: Empirical Evidence from Taiwan," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Wang, Eric C., 1997. "Patterns and sources of structural change in Taiwan: An analysis of input-output coefficients," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 369-392.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2006:i:16:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rivas, Gonzalo, 1994. "Las exportaciones y el proceso de crecimiento," Series Históricas 32, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Okuda, Satoru, 1994. "Taiwan's trade and FDI policies and their effect on productivity growth," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 32(4), pages 423-443, December.
- Sun, Chia-Hung, 2004. "Decomposing productivity growth in Taiwan's manufacturing, 1981-1999," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 759-776, August.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:38:y:1990:i:3:p:575-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.