Milestones for the resilience of the cross-border regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin, 2012.
"Regional economic resilience, hysteresis and recessionary shocks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Ron Martin, 2010. "Regional Economic Resilience, Hysteresis and Recessionary Shocks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1018, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- David Bailey & Nigel Berkeley, 2014. "Regional Responses to Recession: The Role of the West Midlands Regional Taskforce," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1797-1812, November.
- Lino Briguglio & Gordon Cordina & Nadia Farrugia & Stephanie Vella, 2009.
"Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 229-247.
- Briguglio, Lino & Cordina, Gordon & Farrugia, Nadia & Vella, Stephanie, 2008. "Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley & Ben Gardiner & Peter Tyler, 2016. "How Regions React to Recessions: Resilience and the Role of Economic Structure," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 561-585, April.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina VASILE, 2014. "Conceptual framework of economic resilience and vulnerability,at national and regional levels," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 39(2(48)), pages 5-18, December.
- Marianne Sensier & Gillian Bristow & Adrian Healy, 2016. "Measuring Regional Economic Resilience across Europe: Operationalizing a complex concept," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 128-151, June.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2015.
"On the notion of regional economic resilience: conceptualization and explanation,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2013. "On the Notion of Regional Economic Resilience: Conceptualisation and Explanation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1320, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-border regions; resilience; institutional and social change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2017:v:9:i:3:p:401-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.