Will The Eastern Partnership Become A Driver For Agriculture?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Spielman & Klaus Grebmer, 2006. "Public–Private Partnerships in International Agricultural Research: An Analysis of Constraints," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 291-300, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ramani, Shyama & SadreGhazi, Shuan & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "On the Delivery of Pro-Poor Innovations: Managerial Lessons from Sanitation Activists in India," MERIT Working Papers 2010-018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hermans, Frans & Geerling-Eiff, Floor & Potters, Jorieke & Klerkx, Laurens, 2019. "Public-private partnerships as systemic agricultural innovation policy instruments – Assessing their contribution to innovation system function dynamics," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 76-95.
- Hall, Andy & Dijkman, Jeroen & Sulaiman, Rasheed, 2010. "Research Into Use: Investigating the Relationship between Agricultural Research and Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 2010-044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Laurens Klerkx & Andy Hall & Cees Leeuwis, 2009.
"Strengthening agricultural innovation capacity: are innovation brokers the answer?,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(5/6), pages 409-438.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Hall, Andy & Leeuwis, Cees, 2009. "Strengthening Agricultural Innovation Capacity: Are Innovation Brokers the Answer?," MERIT Working Papers 2009-019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Droppelmann, Klaus & Mapila, Mariam A. T. J. & Mazunda, John & Thangata, Paul & Yauney, Jason, 2013. "Who talks to whom in African agricultural research information networks? The Malawi case," IFPRI discussion papers 1264, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stefan Mann, 2014. "A Comparative Study of Institutionalizing Public Plant Breeding," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 373-383, September.
- Spielman, David J., 2007. "Pro-poor agricultural biotechnology: Can the international research system deliver the goods?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 189-204, April.
- Prain, Gordon & Wheatley, Christopher & Odsey, Cameron & Verzola, Leonora & Bertuso, Arma & Roa, Julieta & Naziri, Diego, 2020. "Research-development partnerships for scaling complex innovation: Lessons from the Farmer Business School in IFAD-supported loan-grant collaborations in Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
More about this item
KeywordsPartnership; convergence; agricultural development; economic integration;
All these keywords.
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2017:v:9:i:1:p:39-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.