The Influence Of The Refugee Crisis On The Eu’S Perspective Of Eastern Partnership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haas, Ernst B., 1970. "The Study of Regional Integration: Reflections on the Joy and Anguish of Pretheorizing," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 606-646, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Radomir Viktorovich Bolgov & Elena Sergeevna Zinovieva & Vitalina Anatolievna Karachay, 0. "Information Society Development in the Customs Union Countries: Legal Framework," Administrative Consulting, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. North-West Institute of Management..
- Balsiger, Jörg & Prys, Miriam & Steinhoff, Niko, 2012. "The Nature and Role of Regional Agreements in International Environmental Politics: Mapping Agreements, Outlining Future Research," GIGA Working Papers 208, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lisbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2005. "The Neofunctionalists Were (almost) Right: Politicization and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0024, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Hannah Muzee & Andrew Osehi Enaifoghe, 2019. "Towards an Inclusive Model of African Regional Integration: How Effective has the Linear Model been so Far?," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 11(1), pages 55-65.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "Comparative Regionalism - A New Research Agenda," KFG Working Papers p0028, Free University Berlin.
- Henrik Scheller & Annegret Eppler, 2014. "European Disintegration â€“ non-existing Phenomenon or a Blind Spot of European Integration Research? Preliminary Thoughts for a Research Agenda," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 2, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Diana Panke, 2020. "Regional cooperation through the lenses of states: Why do states nurture regional integration?," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 475-504, April.
- Jon CW Pevehouse & Timothy Nordstrom & Roseanne W McManus & Anne Spencer Jamison, 2020. "Tracking organizations in the world: The Correlates of War IGO Version 3.0 datasets," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 57(3), pages 492-503, May.
- Ian Manners & Richard Whitman, 2016. "Another Theory is Possible: Dissident Voices in Theorising Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Mnich, Carina, 2019. "Is there Europeanization of physical activity promotion? – A neofunctional approach," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 317-326.
More about this item
KeywordsEastern Partnership; refugee crisis; European Neighbourhood Policy; Russia;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:3:p:426-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.