Dynamic Empirics Of Trade Openness And Economic Growth In Latin America: Do Fast Reformers Grow Faster?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trejos, Sandra & Barboza, Gustavo, 2015. "Dynamic estimation of the relationship between trade openness and output growth in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 110-125.
- Anwesha Aditya & Rajat Acharyya, 2012. "Does What Countries Export Matter? The Asian And Latin American Experience," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 47-74, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Trade Openness; Dynamic Estimates;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:32:y:2007:i:2:p:93-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .