Agent Based Modeling and Simulation: An Informatics Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masih Akhbari & Neil Grigg, 2013. "A Framework for an Agent-Based Model to Manage Water Resources Conflicts," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(11), pages 4039-4052, September.
- Farhadi, Saber & Nikoo, Mohammad Reza & Rakhshandehroo, Gholam Reza & Akhbari, Masih & Alizadeh, Mohammad Reza, 2016. "An agent-based-nash modeling framework for sustainable groundwater management: A case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 348-358.
- Christophe Le Page & Nicolas Becu & Pierre Bommel & François Bousquet, 2012. "Participatory Agent-Based Simulation for Renewable Resource Management: The Role of the Cormas Simulation Platform to Nurture a Community of Practice," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-10.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:53-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Venturini & Pablo Jensen & Bruno Latour, 2015. "Fill in the Gap: A New Alliance for Social and Natural Sciences," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 18(2), pages 1-11.
- Dimitris Kremmydas, 2012. "Agent based modeling for agricultural policy evaluation: A review," Working Papers 2012-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-Agent Systems; Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2009-69-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.