Progress in Model-To-Model Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Sartori, 1991. "Comparing and Miscomparing," Journal of Theoretical Politics, SAGE Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 243-257, July.
- Juliette Rouchier, 2003. "Re-Implementation of a Multi-Agent Model Aimed at Sustaining Experimental Economic Research: the Case of Simulations with Emerging Speculation," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(4), pages 7.
- Stefano Bartolini, 1993. "On Time and Comparative Research," Journal of Theoretical Politics, SAGE Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 131-167, April.
- Bruce Edmonds & David Hales, 2003. "Replication, Replication and Replication: Some Hard Lessons from Model Alignmen," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(4), pages 11.
- Juliette Rouchier, 2003. "Re-implementation of a multi-agent model aimed at sustaining experimental economic research: The case of simulations with emerging speculation," Post-Print halshs-00550494, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2007-69-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Flaminio Squazzoni)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.