Simulating the Evolution of Localised Industrial Clusters - an Identification of the Basic Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:1:p:15-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albino, Vito & Carbonara, Nunzia & Giannoccaro, Ilaria, 2006. "Innovation in industrial districts: An agent-based simulation model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 30-45, November.
- Juan Manuel Larrosa, 2016. "Agentes computacionales y análisis económico," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(34), pages 87-113, January-J.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Agent-Based Models of Industrial Clusters and Districts," Urban/Regional 0504009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Wersching, 2007. "Agglomeration in an innovative and differentiated industry with heterogeneous knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Brenner Thomas, 2008. "Cluster dynamics and policy implications," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 52(1), pages 146-162, October.
- Maksim Belitski & Sameeksha Desai, 2016. "What drives ICT clustering in European cities?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 430-450, June.
- Thomas Brenner & Claudia Werker, 2009. "Policy Advice Derived from Simulation Models," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(4), pages 1-2.
- Riccardo Boero & Flaminio Squazzoni, 2005. "Does Empirical Embeddedness Matter? Methodological Issues on Agent-Based Models for Analytical Social Science," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 8(4), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Clusters; Simulations; Evolution; Spatial Agglomeration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2000-24-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.