Managing econometric projects using Perl
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Racine, 2000. "The Cygwin tools: a GNU toolkit for Windows," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 331-341.
- Dirk Eddelbuettel, 2000. "Econometrics with Octave," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 531-542.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Choirat & Raffello Seri, 2009. "Econometrics with Python," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 698-704.
- Giovanni Baiocchi, 2007. "Reproducible research in computational economics: guidelines, integrated approaches, and open source software," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 19-40, August.
- Giovanni Baiocchi, 2009. "PDL: an object-oriented programming environment for econometrics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 849-856.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:18:y:2003:i:3:p:371-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.