Cash wage payments in transition economies: Consequences of envelope wages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2017:v:8:p:5-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2017:i:4:p:515-531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirela STOICAN & Adina Liana CAMARDA & Corina Carmen VI?AN & Nelly FILIP & Culai DASCÃLU & Alina M. IONA?CU & Cristinel ?ONEA & Leonard STOICAN, 2016. "Implications Of Improving The Quality Of Training Human Services Agritourists In South Eastern Romania," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 25(1), pages 61-72.
- repec:ris:utmsje:0218 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nea:journl:y:2018:i:37:p:193-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioana A. HORODNI & Colin C. WILLIAMS & Adrian V. HORODNIC, 2016. "Are Practices Of Competitors In The Informal Sector A Major Threat For Hotels And Restaurants?," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 25(1), pages 49-60.
More about this item
Keywordsenvelope wages; informal employment; undeclared economy; tax evasion;
- J46 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Informal Labor Market
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izawol:journl:y:2016:n:280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bloomsbury Information Ltd). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.