Optimal Cost-Sharing in General Resource Selection Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Moulin & Scott Shenker, 2001. "Strategyproof sharing of submodular costs:budget balance versus efficiency," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(3), pages 511-533.
- Hervé Moulin, 2008. "The price of anarchy of serial, average and incremental cost sharing," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(3), pages 379-405, September.
- Yossi Azar & Lisa Fleischer & Kamal Jain & Vahab Mirrokni & Zoya Svitkina, 2015. "Optimal Coordination Mechanisms for Unrelated Machine Scheduling," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(3), pages 489-500, June.
- Tobias Harks & Konstantin Miller, 2011. "The Worst-Case Efficiency of Cost Sharing Methods in Resource Allocation Games," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(6), pages 1491-1503, December.
- Roberto Cominetti & José R. Correa & Nicolás E. Stier-Moses, 2009. "The Impact of Oligopolistic Competition in Networks," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 1421-1437, December.
- E. G. Coffman & I. Mitrani, 1980. "A Characterization of Waiting Time Performance Realizable by Single-Server Queues," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 28(3-part-ii), pages 810-821, June.
- Milchtaich, Igal, 1996. "Congestion Games with Player-Specific Payoff Functions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Cole, Richard & Correa, José R. & Gkatzelis, Vasilis & Mirrokni, Vahab & Olver, Neil, 2015. "Decentralized utilitarian mechanisms for scheduling games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 306-326.
- Tobias Harks & Max Klimm, 2012. "On the Existence of Pure Nash Equilibria in Weighted Congestion Games," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 37(3), pages 419-436, August.
More about this item
Keywordsresource selection; cost sharing; Shapley value; price of anarchy; network routing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:64:y:2016:i:6:p:1230-1238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.