Maximizing the Efficiency of the U.S. Liver Allocation System Through Region Design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oguzhan Alagoz & Lisa M. Maillart & Andrew J. Schaefer & Mark S. Roberts, 2004. "The Optimal Timing of Living-Donor Liver Transplantation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1420-1430, October.
- Jae-Hyeon Ahn & John C. Hornberger, 1996. "Involving Patients in the Cadaveric Kidney Transplant Allocation Process: A Decision-Theoretic Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 629-641, May.
- Anuj Mehrotra & Ellis L. Johnson & George L. Nemhauser, 1998. "An Optimization Based Heuristic for Political Districting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1100-1114, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alumura, Sibel A. & Karab, Bahar Y. & Melo, M. Teresa, 2013. "Location and logistics," Technical Reports on Logistics of the Saarland Business School 5, Saarland University of Applied Sciences (htw saar), Saarland Business School.
- n/a, 2012. "Commentaries to "The Vital Role of Operations Analysis in Improving Healthcare Delivery"," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 495-511, October.
- Zahiri, B. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. & Mohammadi, M. & Jula, P., 2014. "Multi-objective design of an organ transplant network under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 101-124.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:652-662 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsset partitioning; branch and price; column generation; clustering; organ allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:56:y:2010:i:12:p:2111-2122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .