Gale-Shapley Stable Marriage Problem Revisited: Strategic Issues and Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvin E. Roth & Uriel G. Rothblum, 1999. "Truncation Strategies in Matching Markets--In Search of Advice for Participants," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 21-44, January.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "Stability and Polarization of Interests in Job Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1985. "The college admissions problem is not equivalent to the marriage problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 277-288, August.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Toda, Manabu, 1998. "Implementable stable solutions to pure matching problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 121-132, March.
- Kara, Tarik & Sonmez, Tayfun, 1996. "Nash Implementation of Matching Rules," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 425-439, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boudreau, James W., 2010.
"Stratification and growth in agent-based matching markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 168-179, August.
- James W. Boudreau, 2008. "Stratification and Growth in Agent-based Matching Markets," Working papers 2008-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Egbert, Henrik & Neumann, Thomas & Rasmus, Anke, 2014.
"Matchingtools und Matchingprozesse im Kontext von Junior und Senior Entrepreneuren
[Matching Tools and Processes in the Context of Junior and Senior Entrepreneurship]," MPRA Paper 54829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kóczy Á., László, 2010.
"A magyarországi felvételi rendszerek sajátosságai
[Specific features of Hungarys system of school and university admissions]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 142-164.
- Peng, Zixuan & Shan, Wenxuan & Guan, Feng & Yu, Bin, 2016. "Stable vessel-cargo matching in dry bulk shipping market with price game mechanism," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 76-94.
- Haeringer, Guillaume & Klijn, Flip, 2009.
"Constrained school choice,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(5), pages 1921-1947, September.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2006. "Constrained School Choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 671.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Dec 2008.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2008. "Constrained School Choice," Working Papers 294, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- James W. Boudreau & Vicki Knoblauch, 2010.
"Marriage Matching and Intercorrelation of Preferences,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 587-602, June.
- James W. Boudreau & Vicki Knoblauch, 2008. "Marriage Matching and Intercorrelation of Preferences," Working papers 2008-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ergin, Haluk & Sonmez, Tayfun, 2006. "Games of school choice under the Boston mechanism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 215-237, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:67:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kóczy Á., László, 2009.
"Központi felvételi rendszerek. Taktikázás és stabilitás
[Central admission systems. Stratagems and stability]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 422-442.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2009. "Központi felvételi rendszerek: Taktikázás és stabilitás," Working Paper Series 0901, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- James Boudreau & Vicki Knoblauch, 2013. "Preferences and the price of stability in matching markets," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 565-589, April.
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2016.
"Equilibria of deferred acceptance with complete lists,"
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 98-101.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2016. "Equilibria of Deferred Acceptance with Complete Lists," Working Papers 892, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2016. "Equilibria of Deferred Acceptance with Complete Lists," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- James Boudreau, 2008.
"Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-12.
- James W. Boudreau, 2008. "Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets," Working papers 2008-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hai-Liu Shi & Ying-Ming Wang & Sheng-Qun Chen & Yi-Xin Lan, 2017. "An approach to two-sided M&A fits based on a cross-efficiency evaluation with contrasting attitudes," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(1), pages 41-52, January.
- Péter Biró & Sofya Kiselgof, 2015. "College admissions with stable score-limits," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(4), pages 727-741, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStable Marriage; Strategic Issues; Gale-Shapley Algorithm; Student Posting Exercise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:9:p:1252-1267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.