A Remark on Third Degree Stochastic Dominance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Booth, James R. & Tehranian, Hassan & Trennepohl, Gary L., 1985. "Efficiency Analysis and Option Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 435-450, December.
- Levy, Haim & Kroll, Yoram, 1979. "Efficiency Analysis with Borrowing and Lending: Criteria and Their Effectiveness," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 125-130, February.
- Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim, 1979. "Stochastic Dominance With a Riskless Asset: An Imperfect Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 179-204, June.
- Yoram Kroll & Haim Levy, 1986. "A Parametric Approach to Stochastic Dominance: The Lognormal Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 283-288, March.
- Haim Levy, 1992. "Stochastic Dominance and Expected Utility: Survey and Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 555-593, April.
- Levy, Haim & Kroll, Yoram, 1978. "Ordering Uncertain Options with Borrowing and Lending," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 553-574, May.
- Muliere, Pietro & Scarsini, Marco, 1989.
"A note on stochastic dominance and inequality measures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 314-323, December.
- Marco Scarsini & Pietro Muliere, 1989. "A note on stochastic dominance and inequality measures," Post-Print hal-00542231, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Raymond H. & Clark, Ephraim & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2012. "On the Third Order Stochastic Dominance for Risk-Averse and Risk-Seeking Investors," MPRA Paper 42676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan, Raymond H. & Clark, Ephraim & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "On the Third Order Stochastic Dominance for Risk-Averse and Risk-Seeking Investors with Analysis of their Traditional and Internet Stocks," MPRA Paper 75002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wong, Wing-Keung, 2007.
"Stochastic dominance and mean-variance measures of profit and loss for business planning and investment,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 829-843, October.
- Wing-Keung Wong, 2007. "Stochastic Dominance and Mean-Variance Measures of Profit and Loss for Business Planning and Investment," Finance Working Papers 21922, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wing-Keung Wong, 2007. "Stochastic Dominance and Mean-Variance Measures of Profit and Loss for Business Planning and Investment," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0705, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
More about this item
Keywordsthird degree stochastic dominance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:6:p:870-873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.