Ordering Uncertain Options with Borrowing and Lending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bugar, Gyöngyi & Maurer, Raimond, 2001. "International equity portfolios and currency hedging : the viewpoint of German and Hungarian investors," Papers 01-10, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Thierry Post & Yi Fang & Miloš Kopa, 2015. "Linear Tests for Decreasing Absolute Risk Aversion Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(7), pages 1615-1629, July.
- Kaplanski, Guy & Kroll, Yoram, 2002. "VaR Risk Measures versus Traditional Risk Measures: an Analysis and Survey," MPRA Paper 80070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuan Xu & Gordon Fisher, 2006. "Myopic loss aversion and margin of safety: the risk of value investing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 481-494.
- Renata Mansini & Włodzimierz Ogryczak & M. Speranza, 2007. "Conditional value at risk and related linear programming models for portfolio optimization," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 227-256, July.
- Haim Levy & Zvi Lerman, 1988. "Testing The Predictive Power Of Ex-Post Efficient Portfolios," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Ke, Mei-Chu & Chiang, Yi-Chein & Liao, Tung Liang, 2007. "Day-of-the-week effect in the Taiwan foreign exchange market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2847-2865, September.
- Ojea Ferreiro, Javier, 2020. "Disentangling the role of the exchange rate in oil-related scenarios for the European stock market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C).
- Fisher, Gordon & Willson, Douglas & Xu, Kuan, 1998. "An empirical analysis of term premiums using significance tests for stochastic dominance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 195-203, August.
- Kaplanski, Guy, 2004. "Traditional beta, downside risk beta and market risk premiums," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 636-653, December.
- Joseph Aharony & Sasson Barâ€ Yosef, 1987. "Tests of the impact of LIFO adoption on stockholders: A stochastic dominance approach," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 3(2), pages 430-444, March.
- Chung, Yi-Tsai & Hsu, Chuan-Hao & Ke, Mei-Chu & Liao, Tung Liang & Chiang, Yi-Chein, 2016. "The weakening value premium in the Australian and New Zealand stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 123-133.
- Nicolas Roux & Joel Sobel, 2015. "Group Polarization in a Model of Information Aggregation," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 202-232, November.
- Puccetti, Giovanni & Wang, Bin & Wang, Ruodu, 2013. "Complete mixability and asymptotic equivalence of worst-possible VaR and ES estimates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 821-828.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lauprete, Geoffrey J. & Samarov, Alexander, 2004. "Shortfall as a risk measure: properties, optimization and applications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1353-1381, April.
- Post, Thierry, 2008. "On the dual test for SSD efficiency: With an application to momentum investment strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1564-1573, March.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Baker, Timothy G., 1999. "Evaluating Risk Management Strategies Using Stochastic Dominance With A Risk Free Asset," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21673, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Man-Chung Ng, 2000. "A Remark on Third Degree Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(6), pages 870-873, June.
- Kaplanski, Guy, 2005. "Analytical Portfolio Value-at-Risk," MPRA Paper 80216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Ming-Hui & Ke, Mei-Chu & Liang Liao, Tung & Chiang, Yi-Chein & Hsu, Chuan-Hao, 2020. "Alternative estimation method of earnings growth rate for PEGR strategy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Charles F. Manski, 2008. "Partial Prescriptions For Decisions With Partial Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 14396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yi-Chein Chiang & Mei-Chu Ke & Tung Liang Liao & Cin-Dian Wang, 2012. "Are technical trading strategies still profitable? Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Index Futures Market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(12), pages 955-965, June.
- Puccetti, Giovanni, 2013. "Sharp bounds on the expected shortfall for a sum of dependent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 1227-1232.
- Charles Manski, 2011. "Actualist rationality," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 195-210, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:2:p:553-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.