Modeling the Domestic Distribution Network for Illicit Drugs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvaine Poret, 2006. "L'impact des politiques répressives sur l'offre de drogues illicites. Une revue de la littérature théorique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(5), pages 1065-1091.
- Pacula Rosalie Liccardo & Kilmer Beau & Grossman Michael & Chaloupka Frank J, 2010.
"Risks and Prices: The Role of User Sanctions in Marijuana Markets,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Beau Kilmer & Michael Grossman & Frank J. Chaloupka, 2007. "Risks and Prices: The Role of User Sanctions in Marijuana Markets," NBER Working Papers 13415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvaine Poret, 2005.
"Structure verticale d'un réseau de distribution de drogues illicites et politique répressive optimale,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 71(4), pages 391-412.
- Sylvaine Poret, 2002. "Structure verticale d’un réseau de distribution de drogues illicites et politique répressive optimale," Working Papers 2002-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sylvaine PORET, 2005. "Structure verticale d’un réseau de distribution de drogues illicites et politique répressive optimale," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2005043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jeremy Arkes & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Susan M. Paddock & Jonathan P. Caulkins & Peter Reuter, 2008. "Why the DEA STRIDE Data are Still Useful for Understanding Drug Markets," NBER Working Papers 14224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Hao, Haijing, 2008. "Modelling drug market supply disruptions: Where do all the drugs not go?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 251-270.
More about this item
Keywordsdrug policy; criminal justice; distribution; networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:43:y:1997:i:10:p:1364-1371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.