Advertising Cost Interactions and the Optimality of Pulsing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navdeep Sahni, 2015. "Effect of temporal spacing between advertising exposures: Evidence from online field experiments," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 203-247, September.
- Thales S. Teixeira & Michel Wedel & Rik Pieters, 2010. "Moment-to-Moment Optimal Branding in TV Commercials: Preventing Avoidance by Pulsing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 783-804, 09-10.
- Toker Doganoglu & Daniel Klapper, 2006. "Goodwill and dynamic advertising strategies," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-29, March.
- Mesak, Hani Ibrahim & Bari, Abdullahel & Lian, Qin, 2015. "Pulsation in a competitive model of advertising-firm's cost interaction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 916-926.
- Mesak, Hani I., 1999. "On the generalizability of advertising pulsation monopoly results to an oligopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 429-449, September.
- (Sundar) Balakrishnan, P. V. & Hall, Nicholas G., 1995. "A maximin procedure for the optimal insertion timing of ad executions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 368-382, September.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Ellis, T. Selwyn, 2009. "On the superiority of pulsing under a concave advertising market potential function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 608-627, April.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Calloway, James A., 1995. "A pulsing model of advertising competition: A game theoretic approach, part A -- Theoretical foundation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 231-248, October.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; pulsing; advertising costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:2:p:157-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.