The Adoption of the M-Form Organizational Structure: A Test of Imitation Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Gun Lee & Byeonghwa Park & Si-Hyeon Kim & Hong-Hee Lee, 2012. "Innovation and imitation effects in the mobile telecommunication service market," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 265-278, September.
- Lee, Sang-Gun & Trimi, Silvana & Kim, Changsoo, 2013. "The impact of cultural differences on technology adoption," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 20-29.
- Sumit Majumdar, 1996. "Bandwagon Influences And Installed-Base Conversion In U.S. Telecommunications," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 113-122.
- Bo-Seong Yun & Sang-Gun Lee & Yaichi Aoshima, 2019. "An analysis of the trilemma phenomenon for Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 13(4), pages 779-812, December.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram Rock & Kristof Witte, 2014.
"Non‐parametric Analysis of Multi‐output Production with Joint Inputs,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(577), pages 735-775, June.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK & Kristof DE WITTE, 2011. "Nonparametric analysis of multi-output production with joint inputs," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces11.35, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Kristof De Witte, 2014. "Nonparametric analysis of multi-output production with joint inputs," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252231, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Doong, Her-Sen & Wang, Hui-Chih & Law, Rob, 2008. "An initial investigation of the effect of advertisement and word-of-month on first-time visitors to Hong Kong," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 159-161.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative innovations; M-form hypothesis; diffusion models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:34:y:1988:i:10:p:1188-1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.