A Distributed Parameter Cohort Personnel Planning Model That Uses Cross-Sectional Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John W. Boudreau, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Performance, and Design in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Edward G. Anderson, Jr., 2001. "The Nonstationary Staff-Planning Problem with Business Cycle and Learning Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(6), pages 817-832, June.
- Anderson, Edward G., 2001. "Managing the impact of high market growth and learning on knowledge worker productivity and service quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 508-524, November.
- Edieal J. Pinker & Robert A. Shumsky, 2000. "The Efficiency-Quality Trade-Off of Cross-Trained Workers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 32-48, July.
- Sanjeev Bordoloi, 2006. "A control rule for recruitment planning in engineering consultancy," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 147-163, October.
- White, Sheneeta W. & Badinelli, Ralph D., 2012. "A model for efficiency-based resource integration in services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 439-447.
More about this item
Keywordscohort personnel model; personnel planning; optimal control; distributed parameter control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:6:p:750-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .