A Revision of the Power Approximation for Computing (s, S) Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bijvank, Marco & Bhulai, Sandjai & Tim Huh, Woonghee, 2015. "Parametric replenishment policies for inventory systems with lost sales and fixed order cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 381-390.
- van Donselaar, Karel H. & Broekmeulen, Rob A.C.M., 2012. "Approximations for the relative outdating of perishable products by combining stochastic modeling, simulation and regression modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 660-669.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Moors, J.J.A., 1999. "Simple Expressions for Safety Factors in Inventory Control," Discussion Paper 1999-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zied Babai, M. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Teunter, Ruud, 2010. "On the empirical performance of (T,Â s,Â S) heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 466-472, April.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601675 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Donselaar, Karel H. & Broekmeulen, Rob A.C.M., 2013. "Determination of safety stocks in a lost sales inventory system with periodic review, positive lead-time, lot-sizing and a target fill rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 440-448.
- Baker, H. & Ehrhardt, R., 1995. "A dynamic inventory model with random replenishment quantities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 109-116, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory/production: approximations; inventory/production: periodic review models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:5:p:618-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.