Network Programming Models for Production Scheduling in Multi-Stage, Multi-Item Capacitated Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimms, A, 1998. "Stability Measures for Rolling Schedules with Applications to Capacity Expansion Planning, Master Production Scheduling, and Lot Sizing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 355-366, June.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Xu, Gang, 1998. "Aggregate scheduling and network solving of multi-stage and multi-item manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 52-65, February.
- Kimms, Alf & Drexl, Andreas, 1996. "Multi-level lot sizing: A literature survey," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 405, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Chiu, Singa Wang & Pai, Fan-Yun & Wu, Wen Kuei, 2013. "Alternative approach to determine the common cycle time for a multi-item production system with discontinuous deliveries and failure in rework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 593-596.
- Milind Dawande & Srinagesh Gavirneni & Yinping Mu & Suresh Sethi & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2010. "On the Interaction Between Demand Substitution and Production Changeovers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, pages 682-691.
- Ozelkan, Ertunga C. & Cakanyildirim, Metin, 2007. "Resource downgrading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 572-590, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory/production: deterministic models; material requirements planning; networks/graphs: multi-commodity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:3:p:308-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.