Maximization of Labor Productivity Through Optimal Rest-Break Schedules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2006. "Scheduling in a contaminated area: A model and polynomial algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 125-132, August.
- Thompson, Gary M. & Pullman, Madeleine E., 2007. "Scheduling workforce relief breaks in advance versus in real-time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 139-155, August.
- Thompson, Gary M. & Goodale, John C., 2006. "Variable employee productivity in workforce scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 376-390, April.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:7:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602406 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsproduction/scheduling: work studies; productivity; programming: integer; applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:12:p:1442-1458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .