PBDS: A Decision Support System for Regional Blood Management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lowalekar, Harshal & Ravi, R. Raghavendra, 2017. "Revolutionizing blood bank inventory management using the TOC thinking process: An Indian case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 89-122.
- Duan, Qinglin & Liao, T. Warren, 2014. "Optimization of blood supply chain with shortened shelf lives and ABO compatibility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 113-129.
- Puranam, Kartikeya & Novak, David C. & Lucas, Marilyn T. & Fung, Mark, 2017. "Managing blood inventory with multiple independent sources of supply," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 500-511.
- Beliën, Jeroen & Forcé, Hein, 2012. "Supply chain management of blood products: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 1-16.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care: blood inventory management; mathematical programming: applications; decision support systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:26:y:1980:i:5:p:451-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .