Integer Programming Models for Sales Resource Allocation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darmon, Rene Y., 2002. "Salespeople's management of customer information: Impact on optimal territory and sales force sizes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 162-176, February.
- Fabio Caldieraro & Anne T. Coughlan, 2009. "Optimal Sales Force Diversification and Group Incentive Payments," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 1009-1026, 11-12.
- David Godes, 2003. "In the Eye of the Beholder: An Analysis of the Relative Value of a Top Sales Rep Across Firms and Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 161-187, May.
- Lin, Edward Y. H. & Bricker, Dennis L., 1996. "Computational comparison on the partitioning strategies in multiple choice integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 182-202, January.
- Brian Lunday & Hanif Sherali & Kevin Lunday, 2012. "The coastal seaspace patrol sector design and allocation problem," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 483-514, November.
- AgralI, Semra & Geunes, Joseph, 2009. "Solving knapsack problems with S-curve return functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 605-615, March.
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:15:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11129-016-9177-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Drexl & Knut Haase, 1999. "Fast Approximation Methods for Sales Force Deployment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1307-1323, October.
- Drexl, Andreas & Haase, Knut, 1996. "Fast approximation methods for sales force deployment," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 411, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; marketing: sales force; programming; programming: applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:26:y:1980:i:3:p:242-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.