Statistical Estimation Problems in Inventory Control
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prak, Dennis & Teunter, Ruud & Syntetos, Aris, 2017. "On the calculation of safety stocks when demand is forecasted," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 454-461.
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias, 2012. "Evaluating alternative frequentist inferential approaches for optimal order quantities in the newsvendor model under exponential demand," MPRA Paper 39650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias, 2012. "Unbiased estimation of maximum expected profits in the Newsvendor Model: a case study analysis," MPRA Paper 40724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rossi, Roberto & Prestwich, Steven & Tarim, S. Armagan & Hnich, Brahim, 2014. "Confidence-based optimisation for the newsvendor problem under binomial, Poisson and exponential demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 674-684.
- Janssen, E. & Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Brekelmans, R.C.M., 2007. "How to Determine the Order-up-to Level When Demand is Gamma Distributed with Unknown Parameters," Discussion Paper 2007-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alp Akcay & Bahar Biller & Sridhar Tayur, 2011. "Improved Inventory Targets in the Presence of Limited Historical Demand Data," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 297-309, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:15:y:1969:i:11:p:686-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.